Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yay for me!!

To say the last couple of weeks have been crazy would be an understatement. Things at Great Harvest have been so busy that by the time I get home I just want to pass out. And besides that I have some other exciting things that have happened. First, I got a calling at my church in the primary:) when I was asked to take it it was weird because I didn't even know they had primary in a singles ward. But the bishoprics here bring their kids with them and so far it has been awesome!! There are only 3 kids but they are so cute, and smart!! They know so much and it's fun to teach them and help them learn more about church and Christ and everything. So that's one thing. The next thing... I got a job!! It's the one I wanted with the lawyer. I'm excited because it's just me and his paralegal and him. So it's a small firm but I kind of like that. I think there will be a lot of opportunity and room for growth. I'm just grateful I got one because the economy more than sucks here. And I know you are all concerned with me not working at Great Harvest but don't worry!! I decided to keep working Saturdays there. A little extra cash never hurt anyone:) I also had some friends come and visit. Barbara and Vanessa! I lived with them in Provo and I love them. It was so fun to see them again and do something with some friends!! We had a little photo shoot and had fun. Here's a preview:



Aren't you jealous?? We had so much fun!! And I needed it because I'm not going to be able to go home for Christmas. So seeing some familiar faces made me feel like I was back at home. I hope you all have a great Christmas!! I'm so grateful for all of my family and friends I'm very blessed and wish you all the best!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I get to be the first one to say CONGRATULATIONS on the JOB! I am so very happy for you! Its hard not being home for Christmas (that was me last year) But it sounds like there are plenty of other wonderful things to keep you excited! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your dreams are coming true! Don't forget to reach for your dreams! Dream BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the new job! It was so fun to see you and go out on the town. Thank you for your hospitality. I love the pictures but there is one where I look like a drunk Pedro and i just look disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! I LOVE these pics!!!! Visiting you made the trip awesome!!! It was one of the highlights of the trip!!!! :) THank you for letting us stay with you..TWO nights!!!!! And congrats again on the new job!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas even though you didn't make it home. :) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete