Monday, May 30, 2011

Kickin' it old school








This has been my latest obsession










  • Drama, drama, drama!! When I was younger I would sneak in episodes of 90210, my mom didn't exactly "approve" of this show. But it was usually on before she got home from work so I still got my 90210 time in. but lately I have been catching up on the show I have missed!! Soapnet channel is the best thing ever!! Reruns on all of the soaps you know and love!! I loved the seasons with Kelli Kapowski, she was such a biotch. Any girls that say they don't like this show are lying to themselves and everyone else. The love triangle between Kelly, Dylan and Brandon is really all I cared about. Donna Martin is awful!! Has anyone else noticed that her face is shaped like a potato? If you have access to the SOAPNET channel I suggest catching up on some of your favorites!!























1 comment:

  1. Post again! I love hearing your stories. You're going to have a lot of fun ones coming up

    ReplyDelete