Sunday, May 8, 2011

10 Reasons....


No not 10 reasons why I haven't blogged in a while, but 10 reasons why my mom is cooler than yours!! It being mothers day and all I decided to make everyone want my mom as there's by posting about how freaking awesome she is:) and I plan to do it in the same fashion David Letterman does his top 10 lists every night, so please pretend there is a drumroll:

#10- she is the best cook in the world(I realize everyone says this about their mothers but seriously it's true).
#9- she is one hip mama!! She has great style great hairstyle and everyone thinks she is younger than she actually is.
#8- my mom is up for anything. If for instance one of her children were to call her and say let's take a trip to some exotic place. She would totally be up for it. I'm not saying it would happen because going to exotic places requires money, and lots of it. But she would still be game:)
#7- She is full of exciting ideas. Whenever the whole family gets together she plans the entire week. We're doing this, this, this, this and this. It's awesome if you are like me and are up for whatever anyone puts in front of you.
#6- I love how she likes to take care of everyone. I think I have at least a dozen of adopted siblings because she is always taking people under her wing and taking care of them.
#5- HILARIOUS. I know that everyone wonders where I get my sense of humor. I have equally hilarious parents. Which always keeps life interesting!!
#4- she's a hard worker. If you give my mom a project she will put 100% into it. All of her heart and soul.
#3- She knows just what to say. Whenever I call her upset or worried or scared she says just what I need to hear.
#2- her testimony. She has such a clear understanding of the gospel. And I love how important God is to her in her life.

and the #1 reason my mom is cooler than yours..... She had ME!! None of your moms can top that!! Seriously, cause that would be weird.

So thank you mom for all you do. I love you very much. I got you some flowers. And I took good care of them for you:)




2 comments: