Friday, January 7, 2011

Seagull Bay


So my new job is fantastic I worked there the week after Christmas because the attorney's paralegal was gone, but now there is no room for me until they move into the new office which won't be until the 17th. So since I had the break I decided to go home and see my family!! I just love them:) I was able to get some time in with them which is just what I needed. I was able to see my little sister and her little girl who I haven't seen since she was 1 week old. She's so cute!! But enough about that. I'm sure you are wondering the title of this post, so here's the story. When me and my siblings were younger we would drive to Boise quite a bit. Most of the time to visit family but sometimes for my dads softball games. Any of you that have traveled from Blackfoot to Boise know that there aren't a ton of rest stops, you kind of have to drive a ways until you find a rest area. This one particular trip my brother had to go to the bathroom really really bad. And he asked my dad to pull over my dad was going to try and make it to the rest stop but my brother couldn't make it. When we hit Seagull Bay he couldn't hold it any longer peed his pants a little and yelled for my dad to pull over. I'm not telling this story to embarrass him, it's one of the greatest childhood memories I have and ever since then whenever we drove by Seagull Bay we would always tease him about it. When we all got older and he got married and moved away it got a little bit harder to tease him since he wasn't in the car. Thank goodness for picture texting!! I passed it a couple of years ago and sent him a picture. He sent me a picture back of him flipping the bird. SO when I went home this week I had to go through Seagull Bay to get to the airport and my sister Alysia and I just had to send him a picture. This is what we sent.

That's me and my niece, my brother still hasn't responded. Sure do love him!!

1 comment:

  1. So this is really funny. You know, he didn't even mention that he got that picture. I showed him the post and asked and he said, "yeah I got it." That was it. I still think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete