Monday, October 4, 2010

Adventure One:


I left my heart in Salt Lake City and moved to the City of Sin... Why you might be asking?? Well I'm still trying to figure that out myself. So far I have no job and no plan but I have a feeling it will all work out. But that still doesn't mean I can't be sad or miss my old home. The entire drive to Vegas I cried, cried because I'm scared, cried because I'm anxious, cried because I left all of my friends and my job. I really felt like Chris Farley and David Spade in Tommy Boy when they are singing the Carpenters and driving together, only I was listening to STYX, which was rather enjoyable. But it didn't stop the water works. So I'm doing this blog so everyone can see my adventures, and so I can have record and look back at how I started out on this new one. It should be interesting. So far the only new person I've met is the cable guy and our conversation was just about TV, and you can only say so much about that right? So here's is the beginning of it all and hopefully you can all enjoy it but if not you don't have to read!! And guess what? I won't be offended!! Jerks.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you Nicole, but I know great things will happen for you out there. Laura, Faith, and I are already planning a trip to come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That makes me so happy!! I would love so much to see you girls:)

    ReplyDelete