Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just what I needed

So I've been struggling lately. Thoughts like what in the Hell was I thinking moving here? Seriously, What the Hell was I thinking?? Feelings of sadness because I haven't had much luck in the job department, wishing I could just fast forward to 6 months from now and see where I will be in life. But it always seems that just when I'm starting to get down on myself I get a phone call from someone that is just what I needed or something small will happen that will just help me feel rejuvenated again. So don't worry everyone I'm fine!! I'm learning and growing and only want to punch someone in the face every once in a while instead of all the time:)

The great thing is that I've been able to catch up on my television!! Some of my favorites: Teen Mom, 30 Rock, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and as much as I hate to admit it Jersey Shore. I still hate "The Situation" but this show is the worst thing I've seen in a while. It literally is like a bad train wreck and I just can't look away!! So minus The Situation who's nose I still want to honk, I like the show, but only because it's so bad, is this making sense? As we speak I'm watching an old episode of Full House. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky are fighting over who can raise their twins better so they are each going to raise one each and see who does better. Should be interesting!! I remember when I loved this show and I'm starting to wonder why now. When I was little everyone told me that I looked like Stephanie Tanner. Which was okay at the time but now she's a cocaine whore or something like that. Do you guys think we look alike??



I know what you're thinking, who is that adorable little girl on the top?? She must be a super model now and rich beyond compare!! Well, you would be wrong!! But thank you for the compliment ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, you do kind of look like her, but I think your cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you and I see a resemblance for sure. PS you can call me any time you need to talk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...you totally looked like her. I love it! :)

    I am SO proud of you for being such a big girl and "doing something that scares you" (remember that song "Wear Sunscreen Class of 99"? What you are going through is exactly what a good life-makeover is about. Hang in there...it will be sucky from time to time, but as much as I hate to say it...its freaking character building (not that you need that. You are already a character, hardy-har-har.) I felt very similar feelings in Oregon...but look how amazing I turned out! Right!!!? Uh....oh well, so much for that.

    You are super freaking fantastic and we all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nut! Always giving me a good laugh! I think you are way cuter than Stephanie Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Chelsea realize how some people use the term "Nut"? I really hope that isn't your nickname. If so, you might want to change it...especially considering your new zip code.

    Almost 6 pm...

    ReplyDelete