Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guess What?

I got a job!! Even though it's not my dream job and I'm pretty much making bones for money I'm still excited. You are looking at the newest employee of Great Harvest!! I know what you might be thinking. Really Nicole, Great Harvest? And to those people I say PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD. Ok so maybe I scream it instead:) Have you ever partaken of the deliciousness that is Great Harvest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread?

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
So what if I may gain a few pounds working at a bakery. Who cares that I'm getting paid, nothing(did I mention that already??) I'm just grateful to have something to do really and this is perfect. It may just be my Christmas present to everyone cause It might be all I can afford. But if anyone got this for me I would be one happy camper!! So you will all enjoy it or I'm de-friending you. So far this is adventure of moving to Vegas isn't making sense to be 100% honest, but it's only been a week and a half. And things are beginning to look up I think!!

9 comments:

  1. you know I would be one happy camper if we got this for Christmas. The kids loved the bread you left. So yay for this awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You got a job!!! And that pumpkin chocolate chip bread looks delicious!!! I want some now! :) I'm so excited about your blog! I'll definitely be following and I'll have to give you my new blog address once I update it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I know who to go to to hook me up with delightful bread...maybe you should mention buntinis to them...they would make a killing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love some pumpkin chocolate chip bread right now please. :) Gosh, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats balls deep. I love that bread. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sending you our fedex account number and you need to send me a few loafs!!! Miss you girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for employment...but a bigger "HECK YEAH" to pumpkin chocolate chip! Change never makes sense at first...espeacially the kind that uproots you from life, but I know you will love it, at least moments of it :)

    Love you NicNic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you delete my first comment? I was first damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't delete anything. Are you sure you didn't push post comment or something?

    ReplyDelete