Friday, October 15, 2010

I have a "Situation"

Those of you that know me well know the two things in this life that I HATE: Clowns and Nickelback. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain as to why I hate them, I mean it's pretty self explanatory right? Okay I'll give you one reason for each of them, Clowns because of this:
pennywise.jpg Scary clown image by loyal_elizabeth

And Nickleback because they total suck!! Their music their look. All of it is just really bad and there's no use arguing with me on this subject people. Many have tried and all have failed!! But last night I was watching MTV and found yet another thing I absolutely HATE. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.


I just want to take his stupid chain around his neck and choke him with it!! Okay Okay I wouldn't do that. But is this guy for real?? in the episode I didn't even watch all the way through he was complaining about girls that didn't want to be "DTF". I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume I don't want to know what that stands for so I'll make up my own. I think it mean "Dang, That Fool is uuuuuugly" somebody that looks like him and is complaining about girls that don't want to let him "stick it in" as he called it. Do people actually like him?? I feel like the only way I could like this guy is if I taped his mouth shut and put a brown paper bag over his face. His nose alone makes me want to honk it and start singing sesame street songs because he could pass as one of those honking nose characters.

Okay maybe that was a little bit harsh, but seriously, homeboy has a mug that would scare little children away. That being said I can only pray that this guy is actually a good person and doesn't act in real life the way that he does on The Jersey Shore because if all the guys in the world start following by his example the end of the world will be approaching us before you know it!!


3 comments:

  1. First of all, I agree with everything you just said. Second, I now everytime I think of the "situation" I'm going to think of those honkers on sesame street. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aight' I have no idea who that douche is, but as far as Nickleback - AMEN, sista! they sound like poo.....or more like the lead singer sounds like he is unable to poo.
    Come on, what's wrong with you? You never wanted to cuddle up with Pennywise from "IT"?
    haha....ALL clowns are EVIL. Especially Ronald McDonald.
    I miss you! Will you stay in Vegas FOREVER????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nicole and I HATE clowns, too. What happened to us as kids that makes us clownphobic? I honestly have never watched whatever that show is that the "situation" is on but I hate everyone on that show because they are fame-whores!!

    Well anyway, love ya and I'm glad you have a blog since you moved so far away from me that I will hardly EVER see you...but I'm not bitter or anything.

    ReplyDelete