Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's me Margaret Cho...

Today I had to get a food handlers card for my job at Great Harvest. About a month ago I started the process and had to get a shot, which totally hurt, and pay some money, and also get my picture taken. I also had to watch a video and had 30 days to do it so I went 4 days before that was up. Procrastination at it's finest!! After I was done watching the video they gave me my new card.


I was shocked to see how much I resembled Margret Cho, or some other fat asian. What the hell is up with my eyes?? And my witches smile?? I am truly amazed that I was able to look like this... truly. So if anyone is looking for a good asian impersonator let me know!! Maybe I can start a career in this. I even tried to see if I could reenact the face. Turns out I can...
and not only that I can have an oily face that could probably contaminate a small pond. How fun!! All kidding aside, I'm proud I was able to get my card and everything. I've been looking for jobs still and have gotten a few leads and things are beginning to look up! Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. You are HILARIOUS! I am sure that as soon as mom reads this she will be hot air laughing. But it didn't get me to do my witches cackle just fyi! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! This is why I'm so glad you live here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those cameras make people look bad on purpose. Now you have something to laugh at each day you are at work! Hope the Job hunt goes uphill. I miss seeing you visiting at home. Maybe the next time I see you I will have a new baby! :) Send some sunshine our way will ya!!

    ReplyDelete