Monday, November 22, 2010

Something new?? Maybe.

Today I had two job interviews, and I really really really want one of them but I am not 100% sure that I'm going to get it. The other job I feel like I will get but I don't want it. What kind of a crappy dilemma is this?? So if you could all pray really really hard for me I would really appreciate it!! The job that I want is with a lawyer and it's a really small firm but I think it will be a fantastic fit for me. The attorney told me that he had some other interviews and said he would follow up with me and asked that I follow up with him after the holidays. That has to mean something right? Anyway, all of this job searching has made me miss my friends at my old job, specifically Raine and James. Those of you that work with us can understand why. we were like brother and sisters fighting and everything. Here's a picture of us all working hard one day

I think I like this one better though

After my interviews I was in desperate need of a good laugh and lucky for me my good friend, Craig Barlow Blake called me and said that he was flying into Vegas and his flight was earlier than expected and asked if I wanted to do something before his brother got to Vegas to pick him up. Those of you that don't know Craig also don't know he is the single most funniest person I know. So we had some good bonding times and laughs. Thanks Craig!!
if you want to see just how funny he is here is his blog www.craigbb.blogspot.com. That's all for now folks! I'll let you know how the job interviews go:)



1 comment:

  1. "Craig" Craig? That's great...I always liked him better than that other guy who's name starts with "R" and ends with "udy".

    ReplyDelete