Tuesday, November 9, 2010

VOTM!!

I'm going to be doing my VOTM(Video of the month) on my blog now. For those of you that don't know I used to do this. Now you know. It's just my way of sharing some ridiculous videos with everyone, all while having a good time. This month the video is Wham-Wake me up before you go go. The title alone screams awesomeness!! Some things to look out for:

-Could George Michael's shorts get ANY shorter??
-The guitar player has an awesome hat that I haven't seen in a while with a material flap on the back of the hat. Wicked Awesome!!
-The neon paint they have on their lips and eyebrows under the black lights. Does anyone want to get a group together and go blacklight bowling with me? Cause we could make the neon pain thing happen again. How awesome would that be??

Anyway, please enjoy!! The video wouldn't load so just Copy and Paste por favor.

http://youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A

2 comments:

  1. That song reminds me of zoolander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! You have a blog and now I'm following it! I love the title! You kill me... as always! LOVE YOU COLEE!!!

    ReplyDelete