Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today I'm missing....

My mom and sisters. We have a fantastic relationship and I couldn't be more grateful for them.I didn't think it would be as hard being far away from them as it has been. The bonus is I'm closer to my brother and sister in law who I also love. But the sisterly bond is definitely missed. I love them and for those of you that don't want to read something cheesy stop reading now. Seriously, I'm talking to you. If you are easy to cry and don't like to hear a woman talk about her cheesy feelings, stop reading.

Things I miss about my mother:
-Her cooking
-Her willingness to listen
-Her hot air laugh

Things I miss about Alysia
-I'm the funniest person alive around her. She laughs at anything I say.
-Her funny giggle
-Having girl time at her house and seeing her kids.

Things I miss about Chelsea
-We have crazy time together
-Her witch cackle
-Our good talks

































Of course I still talk to them on the phone but it just isn't the same. They have always been there for me. When I lived in Salt Lake, I will never forget, I was having a really difficult time and called and told them that I needed them. They were in the car and in Salt Lake the next day. Just what I needed!! I love them!! Even when we fight we get all the crap out on the table we might yell and get pissed at each other but once we get it all out, we are over it. I wish I could fight with everyone like that:) Anyway I'm sure they will read this. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (Don't worry mom you don't need to call me now. I'm okay!!) Also, since my dad my hear about it too. Of course I miss you dad!! And I love you just as much too;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you still love us. we love you and are so glad you live close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I know what you mean about the sister thing... That was the hardest part of moving up to Logan. Wa wa! But you do adjust to communicating other ways and still calling each other for the small stupid stuff. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a good sister that I am just barely reading this like a month after you posted it...sorry!!! I love you and I not only miss having you and Chelsea live closer, I am actually a little pissed about it...purely for selfish reasons only. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete